Monday, November 17, 2008

putrajaya critical mass

Apparently this has been going on for quite sometime. yes, behind my back. got to try and join them this coming one. this time, a rather girly theme event. Sure, I'll be careful with the top tube. Always a priority. The last time I read that there were about 80 of this nutties roaming around on the streets of Putrajaya. This is an absolutely positive development. You know, on the promoting of the use of alternative mode of transport. Friday, eh? Got to rush for my PT at 6 pm and try and make it for this one. And get some batteries for the lights. But i suppose it'll be pretty safe, riding in a group.

so doing a bit of promotion on my side:

Date: 28 November 2008
Venue: Restoran Darussalam Presint 9 (Mamak Double Trouble) (this is relatively new to me, the psuedonym, i mean)
Meeting time: 9.00 PM SHARPIE!
Ride time: 9.30 PM
Distance: About 20kmRide speed: 15-25km/h

1 comment:

Daoh Darko said...

A-O,
Thanks for promoting. We hope to see you there. :)

Insyaallah, kita bertegur ya?
And jaga top tube anda. Hahaha!