Sunday, October 5, 2008

how do i begin? (again)

the past few months since reaching the four o's has been one helluva ride. not that i am complaining or anything, but the truth is i am really grateful to God almighty for letting it been easy for me, well at least so far. I do believe that He will, well He is the Compassionate and Merciful, have mercy on me. This short session is not supposed to be written at this hour, as i am paid by the pay master to get off my arse to the grind stone, and ethiccaly it is not correct to feed my kids with the dough that i scavenged over writting this entry whilst been paid for doing what i am not supposed to do. anyway, this is entry is more of a reminder, in fact a list of reminders. a to-do-list.

1) write about month long experience zaragoza which i treasure deep within my heart
2) write about my 'closure' circling the demise of my late father
3) write about my so called plan of getting rm125,000, before reaching 45
4) write about day trips to cordoba, sevilla and granada (trying to find out more why the muslim's downfall in Spain)
5) Escribir en espanol
6) write about "some people are (fill in the blanks), get over it"
7) get that damn 'expo survivor' t-shirt printed out

i guess that is a pretty long list, let us see if i can keep up to it.
bugger hell, i guess i can add in number 8, and 9 and 10
8) learn more about book binding
7) learn more about barista and coffee
10) learn more about yoga, muscle building and square foot gardening ( a bit of a dichotomy that last one)

10 is a good number.



fluvy on a plastic beer glass: photo taken from without permission from http://juanignaciosl.aminus3.com/

No comments: